Thursday, December 10, 2009

Little Gifts of Nature

I made an amazing discovery as I was walking my daughter to her class today.




This is a weed I found growing through a tiny hole in the pavement.
I find it so rare and incredible, I had to share it with you.




I love it when I find these little gifts of nature.

The sweet colors are so inspirational. And what about the shape and forms!



Enjoy!

Happy Friday to all!

P.S. One of my favorite blogs, Living with Lindsay, gave me the most wonderful surprise.I just read over at Lidsay's that she's hosting an Inspire Me Linky Party!
Lindsay, I hope this pictures inspire you as much as they inspired me as I walked past them.
Have a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Hola
That's a beautiful flower/weed.Does it have a name? Around here I find mushrooms. My favorite is a red-capped one with white dots. It looks like something from a storybook.
Merry Christmas

Thoughtfully Blended Hearts said...

What an extraordinary beautiful gift!!!

Rocio @ Casa Haus said...

Hi Sandy! I don't know it's name! Actually, I hadn't seen anything like this before. The good news is there are more of these where I found the first one. I'll try to see if I can take it to my home to look after her. I love plants and bugs, do you have a pic of the mushroom? I would LOVE to see it!

LinkWithin