Friday, August 27, 2010

Amazing transformation

Weekend is here again! I can't believe September is right around the corner. August was a rush for me. What are your plans this weekend? J and I have an exciting thing going on, BUT that's a story I'm hoping to share with you next week. In the meantime, let's start sharin' eye candy. Yum!

I just found Tim and his incredible condo make over. It took him two years, but it was all well worth it. Best of all is getting to see the before and afters... LOVE them.

LIVING ROOM - before

LIVING ROOM - after

Another view of the living room.

KITCHEN - before

KITCHEN - after
{gotta love the dark flooring in contrast with the white kitchen, great job!}

HALLWAY - before

HALLWAY - after

FOYER - after
{I love the mirrors in both this room and the living room}

BATHROOM - before

BATHROOM - after
{little things DO make big changes}

BALCONY - before

BALCONY - after

You know I have a thing on beautiful balconies. I really adore this one. The blue and the lanterns are dreamy.

Which is your favorite room?

Happy weekend!

If you want to check Tim's blog, click here!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

woooow que barbaro, parece otra casa totalmente!!! y bueno, esa bandeja en el baño me dio una excelente idea que haría una super diferencia!!!

Sadaf said...

amazing ideas, i really like these all ideas....

LinkWithin