Sunday, November 28, 2010

I Want This House!

Howdy! How was your weekend?
Ours was completely crazy with the First Communion, but it was well worth it. I promise to share pics as soon as I get them in my computer!  :)
In the meantime, would you like to check out my newest discovery?









It's modern, sleek, and oh so chic... wanna know what's shocking?
It's a dollhouse!
Unbelievable, huh?

 Brinca Dada is responsible for this amazing and cool dollhouse, with it's gorgeous furniture and all. In fact, there are two house models:


Allow me to introduce you Emerson house.


Ain't it cool? Best of all, as any cool dollhouse, it opens up to place furniture and play. Watch:

And now, meet townhouse Bennett.
 

Now check it out open.

The pendant in the first floor is adorable! ;)
Oh, how I wish I was a little girl! This would definitely be on my list for Santa!


Happy week y'all!

No comments:

LinkWithin