Tuesday, May 29, 2012

We Moved!

It's been such a long time since I had written in blogger. Sorry for leaving this blog behind, but I have been very busy moving to wordpress and working in my new and improved blog layout.


I decided to combine my Spanish and English versions in the same blog, since it was a lot of work keeping up with both. So, if you want to read my latest post and adventures, be sure to follow me in the new and improved Casa Haus. I'm writing in both English and Spanish, and there's also a Translate button in the top right end of the menu, just in case there's anything you don't understand. I'm sure you'll enjoy it!

See you there!

Oh, and remember to follow me in pinterest, twitter and facebook as well!




1 comment:

Diana said...

hola preciosa¡¡ acabo de conocer tu blog y me ha gustado mucho¡¡ que te parece si nos seguimos?? mil besosss

LinkWithin