Friday, October 8, 2010

How do you like lilac?

I was just talking about black and white as options for decorating, when I bumped into a gorgeous and well designed lilac master bedroom. It hit me right in my heart. You know, I can nuts all over lilac.


This beautiful combination of greys, white and lilac is a creation of Kelly. You should definitely check out her amazing transformations.
Do you like it as much as I do?


I absolutely love it! It's sexy, soft, moody, simply perfect!

By the way, Kelly is participating in Apartment Therapy's Room for Color 2010, so go and vote for her!!!!

What I like about the room:
The soft curtains and the light that comes through them.
Great choice of colors (of course!).
The black and white pillows are beautiful!
Textures, especially the faux fur throw on the bed.

So how do you like it?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Me gusto pero no creo que a mi esposo le entusiasme dormir entre colores tan femeninos jajaja Me gusto mil veces mas las habitaciones blanco y negro, sobre todo donde predomina el negro, estan padrisimas!!

Flory said...

I love lilac, and this room is definitely soft and sensual.

My daughter's room is lilac - well the walls are. I added jewel tone drapes and bedding, and some brown accents to give the room some balance. I wish it were my room, but my husband won't allow it. :)

LinkWithin