Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Before we move ahead



This is us.
Rocio and Joaquin.

We make a wonderful team.

This man here makes my dreams come true. Actually, he is my dream come true. I could have never found a better person for me.

We've been married for over a year (same time we moved to this house, our very first house). It's been such a year! We've been basically getting organized with everything: time, household chores, jobs, money, among others (you know it). AND we've been trying to make it all work for our lovely eight-year-old daughter. Our goal list is long, and we love to be together making it happen, one at a time.

After getting settled, I started looking for inspiration to take our little house and tranform it into our refuge. And, as I've said before, you won't believe the tons of inspiration out there (or out here, should I say?). Internet and the bloggosphere have been huge for me. I've got my head filled with ideas, and I've met wonderful people, house-obsessed like me! I really don't know which is better.

Having a blank canvas for a house is, I believe, a great start, and I want to share the whole transformation process with you. Though, I must warn you, this process may take a while (remember time and money are issues here), I promise to make it fun. I also want to share and catalog my finds and inspiration, as well as my daily thoughts and ideas. A journal of some sort, if you wish.

So join me in this chronicle, and let me know what you think. Comments are always welcome!

1 comment:

Mikael@starter home to dream home said...

k, you guys are WAY TOO ATTRACTIVE! how about you go into modeling, then you can just build your dream home? Can't wait to see your home transform and get a better sense of your style :)

LinkWithin